Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Yipee! She looks sooooo big!! you can tell she's pleased with herself :)
Oh My!!! How cute she is. I love the pictures of the bath you sent. She is getting so big!
She looks so proud of herself!!!I am proud of her too.She is looking so much like Ben's baby pictures now!Granny Pam
She is so smart. I was just thinking the same thing about ben's baby pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yipee! She looks sooooo big!! you can tell she's pleased with herself :)
Oh My!!! How cute she is. I love the pictures of the bath you sent. She is getting so big!
She looks so proud of herself!!!
I am proud of her too.
She is looking so much like Ben's baby pictures now!
Granny Pam
She is so smart. I was just thinking the same thing about ben's baby pictures!
Post a Comment