Anyone remember that huge sweet potato that I took pictures of? Did you wonder its fate? Well... here it is. I found it in their fridge and they are eating it little by little. If you missed it in an earlier post this sweet potato was the size of a football.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
The Farm
Today we went to Ben's Grandparent's place. She has an orchid in bloom that we've waited a year to see. It's called a lady slipper orchid because of the bulby thing that looks kind of like a lady's slipper.

Anyone remember that huge sweet potato that I took pictures of? Did you wonder its fate? Well... here it is. I found it in their fridge and they are eating it little by little. If you missed it in an earlier post this sweet potato was the size of a football.
Anyone remember that huge sweet potato that I took pictures of? Did you wonder its fate? Well... here it is. I found it in their fridge and they are eating it little by little. If you missed it in an earlier post this sweet potato was the size of a football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment