Thursday, January 29, 2009

Olive Ewe (I love you)

Some more Ben moments tonight...

He's recently added one to the silly family I mentioned before. It's "Dear Gus".

He uses "shenanigans" all the time now. He says it with the emphasis on the she part... like "SHEnanigans". According to Webster.com it means 1. a devious trick used especially for an underhanded purpose or 2. tricky or questionable practices or conduct.

He has got to be the funniest person I think I've ever met. I love him.

4 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I'm stumped, what does Dear Gus mean?

Unknown said...

it doesn't have a hidden meaning :)

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Hmm, so does he say it just randomly? Or is it a frustration word, like he trips and shouts "Dear Gus!"

Unknown said...

he says it in the context of how you would normally say "oh my"... I think he picked it up from my mom. So Gwen may fall over and Ben says "Dear Gus". :)