Tonight Ben and I went driving a bit to look at the moon and also just to get out a bit. (with Gwen of course!) The moon is supposed to be the brightest that it will be all year tonight. I don't know about you, but I am a moon watcher. Luner eclipses (my personal favorite), harvest moons, little crescent moons... all thrill me. I just so happened to see Apollo 13 today too, so I had the added awe of knowing people have actually stepped onto the moon. Incredible! It makes me think of that scripture in Psalm 8:
"When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?"
Also tonight we ran across this street sign. Not quite "mean puppies" Leah, but close. :)
2 comments:
Nice!
We saw the bright moon too, Venus was also very bright last night, but I guess it's bright most nights.
I heard it was also supposed to be the closest it gets all year. It was HUGE in miami.
Post a Comment