asparagus quiche and Ellie Krieger's cucumber soup
Ben's favorite potato casserole (from Amish book), meat of some sort, green beans
chef mis-er-ly beefy mac (from Miserly meals book), hummus and peppers
eggplant parmigiana, salad
jerk chicken, rice, peas
skillet pasta florentine, hominy (the hominy is to represent the Indian book I got from the library.. cause you know I'm not going to make something from a cactus plant)
*Swedish Rye Bread- Ben's Grandmother's recipe
*Baby Food- Carrots
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Meredith,
Let me know how the rye bread comes out. Some Saturday if you want, I will bake rye bread with you. It takes a lot of kneading.
Did you use a bread machine?
Granny P Rusty and I miss Gwen (you guys too)
no, I'm not using a bread machine. You are welcome to come and help me if you'd like. I'm not sure what day I'll do it. I want to give it a try though.
Post a Comment