My Faith- to learn more of the heart of God, to share my faith in love with others more, to be thankful to the Lord for every experience- good or bad.
My Relationships- to be slower to speak, to be an attentive wife and mother, to make more friends :) I want to slow down and really soak in memories of Gwen growing up. I know it goes by all too fast.
My Health- to take better care of myself for God's Glory
My Finances- pay off our house, start a college fund for Gwen ('cause she's going or else) :)
My Work/and or Service- get R done
Tonight I used one of my Christmas gifts and made little souffle's in my new ramekins. I've never made a souffle before. They were good, but not so good that you'd want to have one every day. (that's a good thing folks)
moroccan-style chicken stew
enchilada stuffed shells (made tonight)
Ellie Krieger's shepherd's pie
jamaican-style beef stew
spaghetti
black beans, chicken, and cornbread
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEREDITH! I am SO glad that you are my sister in law, I love that we are family and I can share all of my frustrations with you and you pretty much feel obliged to listen. HA! Just kidding, but seriously thanks for listening. I hope you had a great birthday. Take care of poopers.
Love ya,
Crazy Uncle Bobo.
Happy Birthday! I hope you accomplish all your goals and more!
Post a Comment