Friday, December 26, 2008

Memories and Quotes

Today we took some photos of Gwen. These are my favorites...but it was hard to choose! She is so beautiful! (thanks Barry)



Sometimes you just don't feel like getting your picture made ya know?




Favorite quotes from the past few days:
"it's sunny, windy, with no percipitation" - Chloe, age 6
"Joe Biden looks like an opossum grinning"- Dad
"you gave me the gift and then you broke it"- Clay to Preston because he shook the present and heard something rattling, age 6
"I'm going to be higher than Cooter Brown"- mom after taking cough syrup
"who exactly is Cooter Brown?"- Me
"We'd like to meet Cooter"- Stephanie
We also smashed up our Christmas pinata today and took a movie of Gwen laughing her head off at Bonnie, the dog. Those are to come.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell that y'all are having a great time there! Get warmed up because you'll be back here soon. Mere I love your hair!
Love
Granny Pam

Beki Lee said...

She's so cute...i can't believe i get to see her today!