On the way home from Alabama Ben and I listened to some Focus on the Family broadcasts that my mother downloaded and burned on a CD. This young woman was one of the people being interviewed. I was so struck by her story and so moved. I want her to marry my brother so she can be my sister. People give George W. Bush a hard time, but he is the most pro-life President we've had in present memory. It turns out that the law that George W. Bush passed in 2002 was vetoed twice and almost three times by Bill Clinton. Please join me in praying for this next President, that he will keep this important law and also that abortion would be outlawed. I am not much of a political person...but this issue bothers me to my core. It turns out that Kansas is famous for late term abortions.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment