Thursday, December 04, 2008

Things To Come

This first photo is just for cute factor. Look how big she's getting! She's changing dramatically this month I think. She's got two little teeth coming up at the same time right now. They are like two little pearls on the bottom of her mouth. If you touch one of those gems though, it's like a razorblade. It's causing her a bit of discomfort. In this photo it looks like she's giving a weak thumbs up. :)


This is my feeble attempt at getting a picture of her teeth. It's impossible!


Tonight my wonderful mother-in-law, Pam, came over and watched Gwen while Ben and I had some time for a dinner by ourselves. Afterwards we went and did a bit of shopping. We had a lot of fun! Neither one of us are shoppers really, so what did we come back with you ask? Well... we bought a Christmas pinata! We saw it in a party store and we looked at each other and we knew we had to get it. It will be so much fun! I mean, really, when's the last time you bashed up Frosty for Christmas?



Last but not least, Gwen is quickly gaining strength in order to crawl. I can just see it now... her sailing across the room before I can blink my eyes.

1 comment:

Olya said...

You are troo funny! A Christmas pinata??? Only you and Ben could buy something like that! Ha hA and Gwen is growing!