Sunday, December 14, 2008

Meredith's Solo with the KC Chorale

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

One of the things I miss most about you living so far away....hearing you sing. That was beautiful!! I will show it to the kids in the morning. I am still amazed to hear you sing after 30 years of listening to you.

Anonymous said...

Ben/Meredith this was great to see! I'm so glad that you hooked your blog up to LinkedIn.co otherwise I would have completely missed it! THANKS for posting!

Jake Barreth said...

Meredith you really do have a tremendous gift.

Sometimes I wish I didnt have to mask my voice behind mindblaringly loud guitars in order to dupe people into thinking I'm singing well...

Actually... loud guitars rule forget I said that.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Very nice! We watched your tv video too but weren't able to find you, we'll try to watch it again.

Ben said...

That was beautiful!!! Great job Sunday by the way on Come Emmanuel! Like butta! :)