Saturday, December 06, 2008

Haystacks and Buttcracks

Today we got together with some family and baked Christmas cookies. I brought home enough cookies to give them out to every house on my street plus several others. We made a total of 5 different kinds of cookies: andies candies cookies, butterscotch haystacks, snickerdoodles, peanut butter cookies and coffee bean cookies. I tried to get everyone to put flour on their face for this photo... but surprisingly people were not so open to the idea! :)

from the left is my Mother-in-law, Pam, me, Ben's Aunt Dee and her daughter Joanna.


Gwen was held by so many people. She loved it. Here she is with Grandma.


Uncle John helped soothe her by putting on a wig. We got a kick out of that. I said she probably thinks she's being held by Cher.


The coffee bean cookies are supposed to have a little indention down the center of them like a real coffee bean. We joked and said they look like little butt cracks. Hence the name of this post.


Gwen found playing with the aluminum foil most enjoyable.


Our little eskimo.

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

That sounds like so much fun! I would have put flour on my face with you ;)

Unknown said...

I know you would have!!

Unknown said...

i love the eskimo pic! and sooo adorable with granny....love it :)