Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Meredith, I'm glad your hubby has such a good sense of humor. I hope Gwen inherits his sense of humor so that someday she will laugh when he shows this to her potential suitors!Stacey
Annalise liked that video a lot! :)
When you have family members who snore like a freight train, what do you think!!!I don't want to mention names, but I have experiences from both sides of the family!:?)Granny P
Oh My! She really can snore...who would think a baby would snore like that? I am glad she has her own room :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Meredith, I'm glad your hubby has such a good sense of humor. I hope Gwen inherits his sense of humor so that someday she will laugh when he shows this to her potential suitors!
Stacey
Annalise liked that video a lot! :)
When you have family members who snore like a freight train, what do you think!!!
I don't want to mention names, but I have experiences from both sides of the family!
:?)
Granny P
Oh My! She really can snore...who would think a baby would snore like that? I am glad she has her own room :-)
Post a Comment