Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gwen- Six Months

Our baby is six months today! I am seeing more and more of her little personality as the days go by. It's amazing to me how change happens... it's so constant. I read a book recently that had a wonderful description of what being a mother is in my opinion. She wrote that she feels blessed and bound. My heart swells with pride when I look at her accomplishing and growing...but it aches too for the exact same reason. Today she had shots so my heart really DOES ache for her. She was 17 lbs and 26 in long.

Here are a few shots in the snow yesterday. We had to hurry- it was so cold!


If you look closely you can see her two new teeth.



Just yesterday she was able to go up on all fours. I thought you needed to see the picture AND the video.

7 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Wow! Look at that! She's going to be crawling before you know it!

Nice snow :) How many inches?

Anonymous said...

Aw! Look at her beautiful little face. What a happy little girl! She's so sweet, Meredith! ~Amanda

Lisa said...

she's so cute! look at the snow!

Stephanie said...

I love, love, love her expression in the picture where you are holding her! She looks so happy. And just for the record, your days of peace are almost over. She will have this crawling thing down before too much longer!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, these are soooo cute :) love it, you just made my day!

Olya said...

I just LOVE Gwen's smile! I think she gets her sunny, positive outlook on life from you! And I'm sure she'll have Ben's sense of humor :-)

Unknown said...

thanks for all of your sweet comments! It really won't be long until she's mobile...scary! We got about 3 inches of snow.