Friday, August 01, 2008

Restaurant In A Gas Station

These photos of Gwen were taken today. This first one kind of shows the (maybe) dimple on her other cheek.

She looks so sweet in this picture I couldn't resist posting it.

Last night for our date night Ben took me to a restaurant in a gas station. Now, to most this would not be thrilling, but I'm the kind that finds this idea interesting. I love hole in the wall type places like this. I was amazed at how busy it was too. There were people lined up out of the door. You had to wait in line to order and you tell this guy what you want and he proceeds to yell it seemingly in a different language. Ben called it Barbequeez. It goes something like this.. "give me hog heaven, two fries and a ring." Look at the sign... you can get catering!


It's hard to capture the feel of the place really. This is Ben standing in the gas station part looking toward the restaurant.


This is what I had. It was good food. Can you believe that this is their regular sized sandwich and there is a larger one?

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

You make me laugh so hard. I love those places too. That hamburger made me and Eric crave Cecils. Remember Cecils Place?

Unknown said...

Of course I do! I love their milkshakes...like I should have one of those!! ha!

Lisa said...

I thought of the Rocket when I read that. My favorite!!!