Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friends and Family

Today I went to Jacksonville, Alabama to visit some of my college friends. It was so nice to talk with everyone. I brought my camera, but did I get pictures of any of my friends?... any of their adorable children? No of course not. That would make too much sense. Instead I got a picture of a street sign that amused me. "Possum Trot Rd" I'm curious... did they just not have room for the "O" at the beginning of the word? Also, have you ever actually seen an opossum trotting?


I tried to get some photos of my dad and Gwen today. We may just have to have another photo shoot.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Meredith it was so good to see you. Gwen is even cuter in person. Also enjoyed your Mom. Hope you have a nice time in Alabama.

joy said...

HEY!! My mom said that she got to see you the other day & I saw that you commented on my blog!~Do you ever feel like you should be entertaining your little one always? Like giving him something to do? Jus twondering?? I caught up on all sorts of folks thru your blog!! COOL!__JOY