Today was a full day of fun. These first two photos were taken by the multi-talented Barry Wigginton. I told him I'd give credit where credit is due. We took some great photos today and all with a cloth draped over the couch!

We celebrated Ben's birthday (30th) today with my family. His birthday isn't until Tuesday.

My mom designed this smiley face.

My friend Jason came by with his two boys. It was so good to catch up and see his adorable children.

Family photo

All my parent's grandchildren.

Gwen on the way to church. I think the bonnet is cute.. Ben says he thinks it look goofy. :)
3 comments:
Gwen is such a cutie! And Happy Birthday to Ben! My brother is turning 30 this week too.
Meredith,
I love the picture of you and Gwen! The one of Chloe and Clay with her is precious too.
Granny Pam
Okay - I am with Ben on the bonnet. I say we go to some big floppy hats. They are always cute! I do love the photo with you and Gwen. It is kind of one of those timeless photos. The older she gets the more you will like those. Sit down shots are nice, but my favorites of my kids are them being themselves!
Post a Comment