Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Here's a fairy ring for your enjoyment.
I love the positions kids get in when they sleep! Annalise lately lays on her side and stretches one arm out pointing up with the other stretched out pointing down. She looks like she's swimming!
Mere,Did you get your hair cut? It really looks nice!Also I knew that Gwen was growing, but seeing her laying on you makes her look really really big to me!She needs her granny Pam, I think.Can't wait for you to get home.P
Yes, I cut my hair... and thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the positions kids get in when they sleep! Annalise lately lays on her side and stretches one arm out pointing up with the other stretched out pointing down. She looks like she's swimming!
Mere,
Did you get your hair cut? It really looks nice!
Also I knew that Gwen was growing, but seeing her laying on you makes her look really really big to me!
She needs her granny Pam, I think.
Can't wait for you to get home.
P
Yes, I cut my hair... and thanks!
Post a Comment