Thursday, August 21, 2008

In Alabama

On Wednesday Gwen and I and Grandma flew to Alabama. Gwen did really well on the plane. When we got into Nashville we went down to get our bags from baggage claim and we saw a TV star- Fred Thompson. I recognized him and told mother that he was on Law and Order and he also ran for President this year. He was with his wife and two kids, and NO I didn't say anything to him.

The only other celebrity sighting I've ever had was once in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I saw Randy Travis in a Cold Stone Creamery ice cream joint and introduced myself and asked him to sing the chorus from "Diggin Up Bones" with me. He did and I have a picture to prove it!!

This is the first time that Gwen's Aunt Stephanie and Grandpa have met her and they are enjoying getting to know her. Here are some pictures from today.

Looking sassy in her high chair.

Notice the dog head? That's Bonnie Jean Morris... mother's fourth child.

Here's Grandma giving her a bath.


She loves bath time.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

aww how adorable, hope you have a blast in good ol alabama :)

Jason Arrington said...

Merideth, the boys and I will be in Cullman on Saturday and Sunday of next week. We would love to see you and Gwen. Give me a call when you get a chance. 615-319-9966.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

What a cutie!

Beki Lee said...

She's so big i can't get over it!!! She's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I just love those pictures of my favorite grandbaby!!! She is so cute now!

Granny Pam I miss her...you too!