My sister Stephanie said "no more bug stories.. we want more Gwen." So... what can I say to that? Here she is this morning. By the way Steph, I'm just trying to educate my loyal blog readers... all 4 of them. :)
She's grinning more and more. I think she's also sometimes trying to coo, but it's not quite there yet. By the way, Aunt Stephanie got her this outfit!

She's beautiful!

I think it's pretty definite that she has my nose. HA!

Is that a dimple on the left cheek? We'll just have to wait and see!
3 comments:
Definitely a dimple! Love it! Annalise's dimple is in her chin, just like my mom.
She needs to always wear red. It looks so good on her!!!
Also she is starting to look like our side of the family....I can't tell you what exactly, but it's there. I think it must be the mouth or the eyes, but definitely not the nose. The nose is yours Meredith for sure!
Granny Pam
Yeah- i can see DAD in her a lot. The nose is definitely you though Mere!
Post a Comment