Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trip to Bama

Hey all my Alabama blogging friends! I'm planning on coming to Alabama from Aug 20-Sep 1st. I thought maybe we could all get together. Let me know what day is good for you. It would be great to see you all and for you to meet Gwen in person.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you two!!!

The mother-in-law!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see you guys!
Laura

Anonymous said...

bbczglmHey, little gwen is so beautiful! I would love to get to see all of you guys! Maybe Alicia, Lisa, and I could pool our dimes and get up enough money to ride up and see you guys! With gas as it is we may have to get a 2nd mortgage, but hey...you're worth it right? Pleas call or e mail so we can make plans!
Jennifer Henry

Lisa said...

Sound good Jennifer. I will look forward to meeting your little Gwen. Although I know Dave would love to see you too. He laughs at the mention of your name. You brought him much joy!!!!