In latest news Gwen has developed a little bit of infant acne. It's very common and usually goes away in a couple of weeks. They say it is due to the hormones that she got from me within the womb. Like the trip down the birth canal wasn't enough! I've read online that if you eat organic yogurt that it helps with clearing it up and so for the past four days I've eaten organic yogurt. It's probably an old wive's tale started by the yogurt people. She is trying to smile now and I finally captured in on camera! Isn't she beautiful?

This weekend her Aunt Beki came to visit. Gwen's middle name is after her- Rebekah. I love this photo of them. I guess Gwen was tired. :)

We went to a beautiful wedding this weekend of Ben's cousin Caleb and his bride, Megan. I got several pictures, but failed to get a picture of the bride and groom! Oh well... here's a buffalo head instead. ha! This was at the reception site... a place called the Stony Creek Inn. The theme of this hotel is kind of buffalo and the prairie.

Here's Ben and I at the reception. It really was beautiful with all the strung lights and all, but you can't tell from the photo.

Here's our little family.

Here's Grandma finally getting to hold Gwen. Gwen had a little accident on the other dress I put her in earlier, so she got to wear the bandanna dress to the reception. This dress is from my sister's baby clothes that my mom saved.
3 comments:
Ha! Well a bandana dress seems like it would be just right for a wedding at a prarie themed hotel! She is so cute! The baby acne will be history before you know it - and then she will have such incredibly beautiful skin, you'll start feeling like you've got wrinkles! (At least that's how I feel when I look at my rosy cheeked kids!)
She looks like her face is getting older!!
You got a pretty FACE,
You got a pretty face
Even with your baby acne
You got a pretty FACE.
Post a Comment