Thursday, July 03, 2008

Ben's Latest Project

Ben recently bought a fountain off of Craigslist. He has worked very hard putting it all together. I think it's beautiful. Here are a few shots. (see, I told you I would eventually blog about something other than Gwen!)




Ok... just 'cause I can't resist! Does her hair look blonder to you?

2 comments:

Beki Lee said...

ok seriously...i'm very proud of benny for fixing the fountain, but where are the pictures of Gwen? I know i am officially a scary baby stalker, but you have to remember i don't get to see her. I literally check your blog multiple times a day in anticipation of more pictures.... sigh

ps- she looks totally different than she did a week ago!

Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

I think her hair is turning blonde. It really should grow out and just be white - I bet Ben's was when he was little too. You know our hair was light. She is getting bigger! Oh, whatever she is sitting in looks like the king of all chairs!