Friday, May 09, 2008

The Duggar Family

I first heard about this family from my friend Leah. (hi Leah!) I watched a clip on the web of them on the today show this morning and they announced that the mother is expecting her 18th baby. I can only imagine having 18 and homeschooling to boot! What a truly remarkable family. That lady's voice is so sweet it makes me go into wide-eyed amazement. I'll put the link below for you all to check out.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24537885/

P.S. Went to the doctor today and she said the baby is still head down and happy in there. She also said that only 5-10% of people make it to their due dates! Yikes.... it might be soon!!

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

What?!? only to 5-10%, I have a hard time believing that!

Anonymous said...

I always thought that usually you go past your due date with your first baby! Of course I had to be induced with all of mine. You are going to do great,
Meredith! Don;t worry! May 30 sounds like a good day to have a baby...:-) Oh, and the Duggar family. Here is their website for you all http://www.duggarfamily.com/ They sound pretty incredible. I saw a special last year about them bulding their humongous house and thought "either somebody donated lots of money to them, or they are majorly in debt" Read the story on their site about it. Fascinating! Olya

Unknown said...

I have a feeling that letting Discovery Health channel put them on TV isn't for free. I'm sure they get paid, so I guess that helps with the debt. I've always thought you are more likely to go beyond your due date too...but I must admit I hope it comes a little early. May 30th sounds great to me too! ;)