I just would like to recommend some products I've been using for a while. No, I'm not a part of some pyramid scam and I'm not going to ask you all if you bought any. My brother-in-law Jake bought me a basket of bath supplies for Christmas and these products are made by a company called Windrift Hill. They use goat's milk for their products and they live in Montana. I have honestly never used lotions or body butters that would even compare with this stuff. It's FANTASTIC!! All I can say is that without this lotion and body butter stuff I would have molted already in this dry Midwest.. not to mention my ever expanding girth. Here is their website. It's interesting to read about the goats at least. Enjoy!
http://www.windrifthill.com/
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is that the same kind of goats your family raised? The website is very interesting - the pictures of Montana just look so beautiful and peaceful...but to have to milk goats twice a day without a day off! oof!
Well I guess I brush my teeth twice a day without a day off.
We milked our goats twice a day. It does tend to keep you at home. No, they aren't the same kind. They raise primarily nubians (a breed of goat) and we raised French Alpines (a different breed). They are both goats, but they are different in their dispositions and milk is slightly different.. and the floppy ears.
Post a Comment