Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby Barreth Update

Well... I went to the doctor today and everything looks good with me and the baby. I'm 33 1/2 weeks along now. The doctor told me that the baby is head down. Now I will go every two weeks for the next four weeks and then every week until we have little baby. She said "you're going to be sick of seeing me" and I said "no I won't, I'm nervous." She told me I'd be nervous in labor and then nervous about having a little tiny person to care for too. So the nerves never quite go away. On a lighter note... I bought a boppy pillow and a sling carrier off of Craigslist for $5 each. (you know me and Craigslist) Anyway... the picture of the bassinet is one I got off of Craigslist too. It's for the first few months when I want the baby to sleep beside the bed. I think it's really cute.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I figure the nerves will be much better after the 20th straight no sleep night :-) It is nerve wracking at first, but you get over it quickly. The only time it bothers me now is when I think about the responsibility of raising the next generation and of course, when they are really sick.

Love you!