Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy Cycle

Here is the cycle that I am now on almost being 8 months pregnant.

I wake up about every 3 hours desperately needing to go to the bathroom.
I then realize that I am very thirsty so I go over to the bathroom faucet and drink about 10 hand fulls of water.
After I've gotten up, put water on my hands and moved back to bed and positioned all of the pillows I have gotten my heart rate up to like a brisk walk pace.
Just as I've gotten all the pillows in place and I'm telling myself to just take deep breaths and calm my heart the baby starts kicking.
When that stops I doze for about 45 minutes and the cycle begins again.

Ben tells me instead of 10 handfuls of water just to have 2 and it would be much better. ha!

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

And so begins parenthood! I will send you a link to an article I've read about helping cut down on the bathroom trips, might not help, but can't hurt...