Thursday, April 03, 2008

Baby Barreth's Room

Well... here is the final product of the footstool for the baby room.












Here are the pictures that are hung in the baby room. The pictures are bad because the flash is reflecting on them.











Here's another picture hung in the baby room.













Here's another... just in case it's a girl. :)













Here's a puzzle I glued together.













The changing table.


















I bought these floating shelves for one section of wall in there. I think they turned out pretty nice. The sign says "Home is where your story begins." I also have a 4D sonogram picture of Baby Barreth in the frame.















Here's the rocking chair area. This rocking chair was given to me by Ben's grandma. It was her mother's chair. I like the history behind it and I think it's beautiful. Notice the snazzy footstool. :) That lamp there is one I had in my room through high school and I used to love it because it gave a nice pink glow instead of a harsh light.














This is as you are standing in the door. The crib is not 100% together. You can see I have some pressed flowers in the window in a frame. My mom got me that one spring. This is the baby room so far.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the room. Isn't it fun getting ready for the baby! I love the colors.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Love it! The footstool looks fabulous!

BTW - you'll be moving that lamp...trust me!

Unknown said...

ha! Thanks you guys. I'm sure I will be moving that lamp. :)

John said...

Looks nice and peaceful in there, perfect for naps!

And looks like you are doing great with remembering that the baby won't be tiny forever- the pictures will be great in there as the baby grows up too!

So many people get trapped into doing a baby nursery, that when the baby grows to be a kid- they have to re-do everything. I mean, Noah's pastel animals or Baby Micky Mouse are really cute- but more temporary......

I am so excited for you!
Stacey