Sunday, December 23, 2007

"We Made It Through The Rain"- Barry Manilow

Actually, we made it through the snow. It's been a while since I've updated this blog due to some issues with getting hooked up with internet. Anyway... we have moved now and we are enjoying the whole reality of something being ours. Ben has been very enthusiastic and knocked down popcorn ceilings and we've both peeled wallpaper. If I never see another piece of wallpaper that will be ok with me. These house things seem so easy until you start them and then the conclusion comes to you that it is a nightmare. All that to say it's not as easy as it seems. Wait until we have a child right? ha!

These pictures are of Ben loading up the 26 foot truck we rented. I must have had a pregnancy moment or something because when I saw him drive up in that thing I started crying. It looked like he was driving a tracter trailer or something.... and to think you just need a regular driver's license for one of those! (think about those Miami drivers in one of these puppies) I finally relaxed and realized that it was going to be ok.

We are in Alabama now visiting my parents in their new "city" living. Actually it's just a larger town, but it's a major difference from Holly Pond. I'll have pictures soon. Tomorrow is Christmas eve and we have our big family shindig then. One thing of note... Ben and I drove down here and on our way down I was looking out the window and guess what I saw? Camels!!! Camels in Tennessee. I can't say you see that much in the south. Merry Christmas everyone! Remember Jesus is the reason we celebrate!

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Whoa! That's one huge U-haul! It's got to be bigger than your whole apartment back in Miami!!!

You might want to save a non-toxic project or two for after the baby gets here. I'm finding with two that it's good to have the distraction of the other one to keep me from worrying too much about the other. If that makes sense.

Oh and I thought first of you guys when I saw the tangled Christmas lights picture! Ha! We're still in Cleveland, but move on tomorrow.