Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Our First Home
This past Thursday Ben and I closed on the purchase of our first home. Here it is! We are so excited. We haven't move in yet, but we are looking for refrigerators and talking about paint colors. We are very thankful to the Lord!
You look very pretty in the top picture! Other than looking cold, I think your house is very pretty. It gets even prettier the more I think about not having to move you in it!! (I am sure you understand the sarcasm in that statement)
4 comments:
Isn't it overwhelming sometimes how fast things can change - a new town, a new house, and soon a baby! It's like your whole life has been rearranged!
You look very pretty in the top picture! Other than looking cold, I think your house is very pretty. It gets even prettier the more I think about not having to move you in it!! (I am sure you understand the sarcasm in that statement)
It looks very nice! I'm happy for you guys.
woohoo thats awesome guys! i am so happy for you...i'll have to come up and crash a your place =) love you both!
-stacey
Post a Comment