Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Break 2

Spring break was a lot of fun, but we are all ready to head back to school today and get into more of a routine.  The kids used their own money to get some bubble gum machines and bubble gum balls.  


We went to the zoo and this time saw the baby chimpanzee.  It was interesting to see how the whole troup takes care of the little ones.





These eggs were so yellow that I had to take a photo.  These were the farm eggs I got at church from a friend.


Max playing with a cup in the sink.  He got neutered and declawed yesterday.  The kids were ok with dropping him off but I was the one having to control my emotions.


We went swimming at an indoor pool and we played on the playground afterwards to dry our hair.



No comments: