Thursday, March 30, 2017

In The Springtime

Recently we had our cat, Max, declawed and neutered.  We drive 40 minutes to a country vet due to prices being almost triple in the city near us.  It's a nice and relaxing drive and this vet is legit.  He walks in and I've been around animals most of my life and I recognize it... he's an animal whisperer.  This first picture is a picture of his office.  If there are at least two cats on the counter at your vets office then you know you are at the right place.  The kids were off of school that day so we all went.  I thought they would have a hard time dropping him off for his surgery, but it really was me in the car trying to control my emotions.  Gee whiz.  Having kids has changed me, growing older has changed me.  What can I say?  I used to be so sure I never wanted a pet.  Now I look at my former younger days and sympathize that I didn't need one more thing to care for and yet, I tell my former self to loosen up a little. 


We had a play date that day and I regret that somehow Gwen didn't get in the picture.  She was there... I think getting a breakfast sandwich from our church's cafe.  Yes, cafe.  Remember back when the most amazing thing at church was the railing you'd swing on?


Social butterfly here...

Ben built a kneeler with some Catholic guys. Romy's trying it out.


Zeke's been sleeping in our room due to me painting his room.  It's only taking 5,000 weeks to accomplish so by the end of it all, we will have some fabulous habits built in! (notice Max)


I'm studying Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers at the moment.  This tree reminded me of Aaron's budding staff.


Romy insisted on wearing this fancy dress on Sunday.  Here are some pictures I took of her.




No comments: