Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Random Fun

This is our next craft for my mom's group.  Our theme this month is gentleness.  Gentleness is a hard concept to wrap your head around I think.  I mean, what does it mean to truly be clothed in gentleness.  It doesn't mean you are weak.  It just means you are patient, you are loving in your response, and it means you are mature.  It takes a lot of maturity to be gentle don't you think?  Do you think some people do gentle better than others?  I think those that gentleness comes a little easier to get ragged on by non gentle people.



This adult coloring page took me days.  It's like it's my little baby.  I can't ever throw it away.  It may be on my fridge forever.


Ben and I had a lunch time date today.  It was so nice.  I saw this sculpture and I liked it.  It was the "serenity of sleep."  Of course, this kid doesn't have a diaper, underwear or anything on and it causes anxiety. 


1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I think my personal gentleness erodes as the day goes on and is DEFINITELY expired by 7pm at night! Sometimes it is refreshed by a good night's sleep and a truly quiet quiet time and sometimes it is still deficient when the kids get up.