One night after dinner Zeke said "I want to run around in the yard." So we all went out and it was cold and we ran around anyway laughing our tails off at each other so loudly that our neighbor looked out to see if everyone was ok.
It was a great impromptu night of tag.
Daddy with his three.
The kids were off of school and I had some business to attend to at church, so I brought them. I promised a trip to the church playground if they obeyed. Here they are having fun, but right after these photos I found that we were locked into the playground. I had to call the front desk of the church and ask them to come let us out!
I made this to help the preschoolers at church conceptualize the Good Shepherd. They lose a sheep and have to find it.







No comments:
Post a Comment