This fall when I went to Eureka Springs, Arkansas I heard of a strange name of a man there called "Festus Orestus Butt". Then I came across this fine lady's name. Unusual and I like it.
My nephew Malachi turned one last weekend. What a sweetheart!
I thought it was clever how Romy had her animals riding on each other's back.
We recently had a prayer walk with our mom's group. We had different stations to pray for specific things like the world, our church staff, our husbands and kids, ect. Here is Kathy ringing a bell to signal to go to the next station.
Zeke got some legos that glow. They are really cool! Thanks to Uncle Jake and Aunt Melody
My kids begged so hard they were practically in tears to go see a movie at school with their friends. Although I was tired, I took them.
Goals- to grow in leadership. I've been listening and watching leadership materials every chance I can get.
Exercise- It has been a while, but I am making a goal to move more so that I will have enough energy to keep up with the pace of my family and the ministry I want to do.
Be intentional with seeking to understand first, and then be understood.
Do more art with the children and more time reading to them.









No comments:
Post a Comment