When we came back from Alabama we got our first real snow in Kansas City. Weather always surprises you here. That's why it is always a topic for conversation.
Gwen and Zeke made an igloo
Romy really liked the snow. I don't remember her seeing snow before where she could tell me what she thought of it.
I have been very busy planning for my mom's group at church. I prepped the first craft for the kids and this is the example. They were studying the Biblical story about how Jesus washed the disciples feet as a picture of humility.
I went to a party where you bring some salad greens and some cut up vegetables or nuts or fruits and dressing and you make salads in jars. I enjoyed it because people brought different things than I'd usually have in salads... like sprouts... but I'm enjoying these large salads for lunch.
An advertisement for Moms of Grace, our mom's group at church.
One of my monster salads from the jar.
Zeke had his 6th birthday the other day. I can hardly believe that it's been 6 years, and then again, it feels like forever ago. :) He's my cute boy. So glad he's mine. He had a couple of friends over for lunch and then Ben took them to an indoor trampoline place. They came home for cake afterwards.
Dairy Queen did a nice job. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment