When you have a disagreement with your husband right before bed
in the middle of the night she is my therapy
When you wake in the morning and the kids are slow to get ready for school
this baby is my therapy
When you send your 5 year old upstairs to help the 3 year old make up his bed and instead they throw pillows down the stairs
she is my therapy
When your 5 year old refuses to get into the car that has come to pick her up and take her to school and throws a monstrous fit and you know you have to administer a spanking
she's my therapy
When I have to take her to school, show my ID at the door, walk in and sign her in
she is my therapy waiting on me back home with Paw Paw
When the hormones are kicking and you are hungry and grumpy as a bear and somehow you justify buying a $3.80 dessert
she is my therapy
My therapist is so soothing
she doesn't talk
her only assignment is to learn to smile
her life is about the simple things
in her eyes I am a great mom


2 comments:
Well, I really like your therapist and would like to have her around here.
I also like your dessert.
That dessert looks amazing....definitely worth the $3.80!
Post a Comment