Friday, October 04, 2013

First Bath and Nursery








I've had fun redoing the nursery.  Zeke happened so fast after Gwen that I didn't do anything different to it.  This time I also knew the gender, so it was fun putting pink in there.


Uncle Jeff made this for us.  It is made out of wood from our back fence.  One time when I was in Alabama Ben decided to chop down half of the fence.  That is another blog post all together.


Zeke was helping me.  Mom got the lava lamp for me and it is just the perfect amount of light for nursing and changing diapers in the night.  I love it!


When he was a baby I called him gorgeous.  He still is and although 3 years old is sometimes frustrating, he melts my heart with his loving and cute ways.


The butterfly mobile has made a return!


I got this from a neighbor that was moving and spray painted it.





No comments: