Romy's friend Harrison came by for a visit Friday. She is two weeks older than this little guy. He is sooo cute and has a dimple in his chin. I couldn't get Romy to look at me here because Zeke was talking to her.
Diaper change time!
Friday night Ben and I went on a date and we stopped by a thrift store just for kicks. We found this pterodactyl costume and we couldn't pass it up.
I love the confidence that Gwen has. :)
This is where it is now. I thought it was funny because it looks like it is holding my purse.
Our neighbors went camping with Cub Scouts and the kids wanted to go so bad, but we decided we'd do a camp out at home instead complete with smores and a movie. They enjoyed sleeping in the tent last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment