Saturday, October 19, 2013

Life

Life is good right now for us.  I do have days where I feel completely overwhelmed and like I am doing a poor job at this parenting thing, but mostly I am able to get up the next day and realize that I am extremely blessed.  Last night Ben's mom, Pam, came over and I heard her singing a worship song to Romy.  I thought how blessed she is and how blessed I am.  


The kids have been playing with our new neighbor's children a lot lately and they are really sweet kids.  I like having a neighborhood of children.  Gwen is growing into a young lady, Zeke is priding himself these days on being funny.  Someone told him that he was funny the other day and he said "I know, and so is my dad."  Romy is simple and lovely and brings me such joy.  I can not even imagine my life without her sweetness.  I feel very protective this time around.  I can not bare the thought of getting shots at her next doctor's appointment.

No comments: