Wednesday, May 08, 2013

This and That

Just when you think spring has sprung... Kansas throws a little snow on top.  Rare May snowfall.


We went to Jumping Jax the other day and we enjoyed it until Zeke fell off a ladder and got a huge goose egg.  Thank you Lord for skulls!



She was afraid for a long time of doing this.  I thought she had given up.


Zeke loved the inflatables.


but no.. she conquered her fear.


This is the ladder Zeke fell off of onto tile floor. UGH


My bowl with a chicken salad in there.  I take pictures of my food ok?  Can you tell my appetite has increased since early pregnancy?


Ben brought these home for me last night.  I think they are a beautiful color.  Like a sunset.


Been painting the nursery.  It's more impressive in person. :)



Caught the kids reading the Bible together today.  Zeke was saying "what in the world?" and Gwen was getting angry with how many times he kept saying "what in the world?"  It cracked me up.


No comments: