Thursday, May 16, 2013

Artists

Last night I went to a painting class called "Thirsty Palette".  It's where you go and have a guided painting class and you can buy drinks that cost astronomical prices.  I didn't buy a drink, but I did paint.  Let's just say painting is not my gifting, but it was fun none-the-less.  

This was the lady right behind me.  Her painting was AMAZING.


My tulip field.  I saw the lady behind me paint in a lady bug and jokingly I said to my friend, "yeah, she's got a ladybug, but does she have a lightning bolt?" and then I painted in a lightning bolt.. top left.


My friend Janna's painting.


My companion for the evening... Breanne.  She is my exercise buddy on Friday mornings.  You see, if I don't have someone to show up and demand exercise I won't do it.  She is a hard working mama and I knew she needed a night out.  So glad she could come.  Look at her painting!  It's so good.


Me with mine.


This morning I found Gwen's drawing of a unicorn.  :)


No comments: