Friday, May 10, 2013

Gwen's Last Day of Preschool

Zeke and I went to a program at Gwen's preschool today.  It was her lasts day there.  A lady that was 7 ft tall and had a head full of curly hair sat in front of me... and she had long arms too..but still... I got some shots.  Other moms in the room were crying.  I was explaining to Zeke I didn't have gum.  :)  Gwen is so confident and she loved going to preschool.  She went three times a week for a couple of hours, but at the end of those hours she was waving to her teachers and friends and saying "Bye, I love you."  


She looked for us in the crowd and found us.  She does remember us!


Gwen and her teacher Mrs. Kristin.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Ohhhh, I love it!!! Wish I could have been there :-/
Maybe next year :-)
It is so sweet to see them in their school activities. They change so very fast.

Anonymous said...

She's wearing those cowgirl boots that I bought her! I scored that time!

Granny P