Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's A...

Baby.  The sonographer did actually find out if it is a boy or girl and wrote it inside an envelope.  We will find out on Monday night when we cut into a cake with our friends there to celebrate.  When I walked into the sonogram today I thought for sure it's a girl, now I think it's a boy.  Did I see something you may ask?  No, and I'm mystified they can tell at all!  When the sonographer cut off her machine I said "do you know?" and she said she did.  I asked her "from those shadows you got that info" and she assured me she had been doing sonograms for 30 years.  :)  

This first one is a front facing one.  My, how it's grown since the last time we looked in there at 7 weeks!


Look at its little arm lounging on top of its head.  It's like.. "what's up mommy?" (cue laid back third baby please)


What a sweet profile.



2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I hope you get a laid back 3rd baby! Natalie was a laid back baby and is a relatively laid back toddler and it is still a lot of work.

Stephanie said...

Some of those pictures I can't decipher - but the nose looks like moms :-)