I am 18 1/2 weeks along now. I haven't seen my doctor since I was 11 weeks. I did have an appointment, but my doctor was running 45 minutes behind and someone was watching my kids out of the kindness of their heart, so I decided to reschedule. I had to get special permission to wait until my sonogram time, but they granted it to me. I am just much more relaxed this time around and at peace with what is going on inside my body. I have started to feel movement in there these past few days. It still surprises me and astonishes me when I feel it.
I have convinced Ben to find out the sex of this baby. We will have a sonogram the 24th of this month and we will have a cake maker make a cake for us and we will find out with our small group on the 29th. So, we are looking forward to including the kids on all the excitement about their new brother/sister.
I feel fine mostly, but I get winded easily even though I'm exercising three days a week. I get headaches and lower back aches... sounds like pregnancy right? I'm starting to look pregnant now and perhaps I will post a picture at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you Meredith :) And I can't wait to find out if your baby's a boy or a girl!!!
Post a Comment