Friday, April 26, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy Lately

You gotta have things that make you happy.  Do I have deep and meaningful things to blog about all the time?  Nope...but I've got things that make me happy.  It just dawned on me that that is blog worthy!  This little broccoli man I picked up at the MOPS garage sale.  His brothers eggplant and carrot I didn't want, but this guy makes me happy.


I picked this up from the store yesterday because it was on sale.  It is basil scent.  I cleaned my counters and kitchen table with it and about passed out from happiness.  It smells so good and it actually makes me want to clean.  In case you didn't know it, that's a miracle.


1 comment:

Sue Morris said...

I may have to have some of that wonder drug if it makes you want to clean!!
Definitely worth trying to see if I can get that germ.