Friday, June 08, 2012

Scratch That...

She got up again and got the penalty.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I don't think there is a mother I know that hasn't dealt with this same situation, Meredith. Our friend, Lisa, said it best,"being a mother is the hardest, but most rewarding thing we will ever do." I so agree with her. To me, you sound like you are doing a great job enjoying all those precious moments with your kids. But there is no question, training is hard and seemingly constant and never-ending during the toddler years! But of course, the hope is that it pays off in the coming years as you find you actually enjoy taking your children with you wherever you and Ben go, work and play together, etc. and people will stop you (they probably already do) and comment on how wonderful your children are and what a sweet family you are!! Love you,friend. Can you feel my hug from Ohatchee!

Stephanie said...

Meredith - this post made me laugh out loud :-) I loved the previous post about reflecting on motherhood, enjoying you children, loving them.....and 15 minutes later it is back to reality! I can't wait until they are old enough to come for awhile in the summer. I love that girl!!

Meredith said...

What are you doing next week Steph... cause Gwen in available. :)