Today is the first day Zeke has worn big boy underwear. We are seriously attempting to potty train now. I have been kind of putting it off and then yesterday his Sunday School teacher told me he asked to go poop in the potty and he did. That is what told me he might be ready. We've only had one accident and he's doing very well. I keep telling him he is such a big boy. I laid down with him just now to get him settled for naps in my bed. (Gwen and Zeke sleep in the same room now, but they can NOT nap in the same room!) Anyway... he rolled over and put his little hand on my cheek and said "I you mama" (I love you) and I told him I love him too and he said "you best mama eva". He makes my heart glad.
We are working on decorations for Gwen's "pink dolphin" 4th birthday party coming up. This year her birthday falls on Father's Day. We are planning on having the slip n slide up in the back yard and a dolphin hoop toss game and the swingset of course. I have ordered her cake and it's supposed to have a pink dolphin on it.
By the way... pink dolphins actually exist. I snoped it and all. (snopes.com) Gwen came up with the theme of her birthday party this year and when I found out they actually exist I was sold. Zeke is saying he wants a pirate birthday party. :)

1 comment:
Pirates are the best, just ask Eli ;) He thinks everything is a pirate adventure! And we might have some plates and napkins left over :)
Post a Comment