Today we worked on a project for Father's Day. I had seen this idea in a magazine and ripped it out and saved it for this occasion. Ben bikes to work sometimes and so he has several different shirts hanging up at work. I thought it would be nice to decorate some hangers so he can think of the kids when he hangs something up. The kids cut pictures of themselves out and pasted them onto the hanger. I traced the hanger out onto cardstock and cut it out for them and secured it to the hanger using packaging tape.
I have finished the pink dolphin pinata. It even has little baggies of treats/stickers inside of it. I made a little trap door on the bottom where if we get tired of beating it we can pull the ribbons. I plan on putting some sparkles on the side, but besides that I'm done. Now onto Father's Day/Gwen's Birthday.
3 comments:
Love the hanger idea! And I really wish we could come to the pink dolphin party!!!
Very crafty - I'm impressed!!
I wish you could too Leah! I'll post pictures for you.
Post a Comment