I don't care who you are... there are some days as a stay at home mom where you are looking out the window ready for your husband to be home. You know what I mean... disciplining all day, headache, no shower... you get the picture. Well... I had one of those this week and Ben took us to the T-Rex restaurant for dinner. It is quite a treat and the kids loved it. There are dinosaurs all over this place and many things to ooo and ahhh over. In this first picture you get some of the reactions to it. Zeke was saying in his little raspy voice "Oh MAN" and Gwen was saying "amazing".
After the restaurant we visited the fountain. I did not want them to get all wet, but Ben encouraged me to just let them be kids... so I did. And they had a ball.
We recently redid the kid's bathroom which included knocking down popcorn ceiling, painting, painting all woodwork and trim, new hardware, ect.
Snagged these for free from my neighbor when they didn't sell at the garage sale.
Yesterday I thought I'd let the kids paint in the bath. This was all fine and good until I got a phone call and while I was on the phone they painted their hair, inside their ears and in their cracks. I was... um... not impressed.
We used leftover cardboard to make a doll house. Here they are painting it.
My herbs this year. Dill, thyme, oregano and grapefruit mint.
Basil and some cacti.
Chives
One baby broccoli in our garden.
The caterpillars were getting into the garden and I diligently picked them off. I think they have moved on.
I have made many clippings from our rose bush this spring. It's lovely.
Tomatoes
My new two planters. Now I just have to fill them with dirt and plants.
My girl. Today I caught a glimpse of her and thought "gee whiz, you look like me!" Honestly, she acts like me too a lot.
My boy. He does everything Gwen does and loves telling me what "role" I'm playing. He'll say "Gwen is mommy, you daddy, me baby. OK?"
2 comments:
Your post made me smile :)
Gwen's hair is SO cute! I love it! :)
Post a Comment