This is Zeke dressing up like a superhero before we left for Alabama.
It was a very long trip. We stopped for lunch in a town called Hurculaneum. We thought it was funny that they had fake palm trees at the Dairy Queen.
Gwen and Zeke talking with Papaw.
My sister is a home health nurse and someone gave her some eggs. See the green egg?
I took a bike ride this morning on mom's bike. Here it is. I had two people talk to me while on my bike ride. One asked me where I got the bike, the other asked me when the trash guys were coming. Southerners... they talk to everyone.
Look at this monstrous seat!
My parents have this rock lamp that glows and purifies the air. Um... I told them they are getting stranger by the minute.
The kids enjoyed running in the sprinklers this afternoon.




No comments:
Post a Comment